StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void
The battlefield awaits!
The popular real-time strategy game is back with its final standalone chapter titled: Legacy of the Void.
In StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void you take control of Hierach Artanis, leader of the mighty Protoss race. A few years ago Aiur, your Homeworld fell to the Zerg Swarm. Now you are ready to reclaim your world, but an ancient evil has arisen – Amon – and he threatens not only your own destiny but the fate of the entire galaxy.
Your Life for Aiur!
- Get Your Arch On: with the cooperative Archon Mode, you and a friend share control over a single base and army. Develop detailed game plans and focus your attentions to take down your adversaries.
- Form Alliances: with the Allied Commanders cooperative mode, join forces with a friend and take on the role of a StarCraft commander as you battle through scenarios, level up, and show off your real-time strategy skill in a team environment.
- Strike from the Shadows: explore the strategic depths of the game with six fresh units – two for each race – and enjoy new abilities for the units you already know and love.
- Experience the Epilogue: after you play through the Prologue and the Protoss single-player campaign, wrap up the StarCraft II trilogy storyline by finding out what happens to each race in the Epilogue.
- Unique Portraits and a New Unit Skin: unlock three unique Protoss-inspired portraits for StarCraft II and dominate your enemies in style with your new Protoss unit skin.
Previous versions of StarCraft II are not required to play this game.