Conditions of Use:
- The services provided by ZA GAMER Online Store are subject to the conditions set out below, by making use of this website and the services provided by ZA GAMER Online Store constitutes an acceptance of these terms. ZA GAMER Online Store shall not be liable for any damage, loss of liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold on this website. ZA GAMER Online Store reserves the right to refuse service, edit or remove content or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of ZA GAMER Online Store and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- All items purchased from ZA GAMER Online Store are made pursuant to agreements with shipping and delivery agents and risk of loss pass from ZA GAMER Online Store to such agents upon delivery of any item to such carrier.
- Neither ZA GAMER Online Store nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold on this web site.
- All pages of the ZA GAMER Online Store that contain personal information of our customers have been encrypted using a secure Thawte SSL digital certificate.
- Should ZA GAMER Online Store suffer any damage or loss due to any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to the website, or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any of the website pages, such person shall be prosecuted and civil damages claimed.
- In order to ensure the integrity and security of the website and back-office applications, you agree for ZA GAMER Online Store to take any and all reasonable and necessary actions.
- We reserve the right to release any information to the proper authorities to comply with the law, to enforce any terms listed on this site or to protect the rights, property and safety of our users and ZA Gamer Online Store.
- Any persons under the age of 18 wanting to purchase any products from the ZA GAMER Online Store will require authorisation and involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Should any of your personal information provided to us change, the responsibility lies with you to update said information as soon as it is no longer accurate.
- You also agree not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity, or your affiliation with anyone or anything.
- The onus is on you to ensure that you and/or the person for whom you may be buying a product on the Website, meet any age restrictions applicable to such products ordered by you on the Website and that these restrictions are observed. Accordingly you indemnify ZA Gamer Online Store from any and all liability in this regard, including any liability arising as a result of your failure to provide accurate information in this regard when completing the Website registration process.
- Wherever possible items on the site have an indication of the delivery time. In the case of out of stock items, the delivery time is an approximation, and while every effort will be made to supply the stock on time, ZA GAMER Online Store, cannot be held liable for events beyond the control of ZA GAMER Online Store.
- ZA GAMER Online Store makes every effort to assure that the information supplied on the site is accurate. Where delays and out of stock situations occur, every effort will be made to inform the buyer.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Direct Bank Transfer: You will be emailed a confirmation of your order as well as our banking details. Please use your Order ID as a payment reference and deposit the exact amount including all delivery fees into our bank account, you must make payment within 5 days of placing your order. Please email proof of payment to [email protected]. Your order will only be shipped once the funds have cleared in our account.
- Credit Card Payments and Instant EFT via Payfast Payment Gateway.
- Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting it.
- The information gathered on the website is used to identify subscribed users, and will only be used as stated in the Terms & Conditions.
- No information will be made available to anyone, and will not be sold.
- Any information collected by the site is purely for information to assist us in maintaining and improving our site and services to you.
- ZA Gamer Online Store only allows the usage of one coupon during checkout.
- A coupon may only be redeemed once per customer.
- ZA Gamer Online Store has the right to review, decline, and limit any coupon if fraud or coupon abuse is evident.
- Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase you must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase. Refunds are subject to the supplier authorising the return. All return requests must be made under 48 hours from delivery. Only items that are unopened in their original packaging may be returned. A 15% handling fee will be charged. Not all returns or cancellation requests will be granted.
- All trademarks are copyright their respective owners, all other content is copyright ZA GAMER Online Store.
Changes to Agreement
- ZA GAMER Online Store may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.